dgg VIM Command
How to use dgg Command in Linux VIM editor?
dgg stands for delete from first line to Current line
This command is used to delete the content from first line to current line in the file.
- Open the file test.txt
$ vim test.txt
- We can notice the text in the file.
- Let us see how to delete the text from the first line to third line.
- Move the cursor to the third line using the arrow keys
- To delete the content from first line to third line
- The content in the file after the delete operation