dG VIM Command
How to use dG Command in Linux VIM editor?
dG stands for delete from Current line to end of the file
This command is used to delete the content from current line to end of the file.
- Open the file test.txt
$ vim test.txt
- We can notice the text in the file.
- Let us see how to delete the text from the third line to end of the file.
- Move the cursor to the third line using the arrow keys
- To delete the content from third line to end of the file
- The content in the file after the delete operation