d0 VIM Command
How to use d0 Command in Linux VIM editor?
d0 stands for delete from the beginning of the line to current position
This command is used to delete the content from beginning of the current line to current cursor position.
- Open the file test.txt
- We can notice the text in the file.
- Let us see how to delete the text from the second line sixth letter to beginning of the second line.
- Move the cursor to the second line sixth letter using the arrow keys
- To delete the content from current position to beginning of the line
- The content in the file after the delete operation