cc VIM Command
How to use cc Command in Linux VIM editor?
cc stands for delete current line and change the mode
This command is used to delete the current line from the file. Then the mode is changed to insert mode automatically.
- Open the file test.txt
$ vim test.txt
- We can notice the text in the file.
- Let us see how to delete the text the second line and change the editor into insert mode
- Move the cursor to the second line, which we have to delete.
- To delete the line and change the editor into insert mode
- The file will be changed to insert mode automatically.