Timer Control in VB.NET
How to know about the Timer control in VB.NET?
Timer ControlTimer Control
is used to set time intervals, this control is visible only at design time and not in the runtime.
- Label,TextBox,PictureBox,Button and a Timer Control are used in this example.
- Image property is used to upload the image,Visible property of the Picturebox is set to false.
- Intreval property of the timer control is set to a 1000 millisecond equal to 1 second.
- Using the click event of the button a counter is initialized, and the timer, picturebox is enabled
- Using the tick event of the timer the picturebox, timer is disabled after 10 seconds.