Button Control in VB.NET
How to create dynamic button control in VB.NET?
Button ControlButton Control in VB.NET
is used to trigger some action for the form. Just by clicking on the
button the infomation is managed effectively in Visual Basic.
- Select the form on which the button resides.
- In the Properties window, set the form's Button property to the Button control's name.
- To respond to a button click, In the button's Click event handler write the code to run. Button1_Click must be bound to the control.
- ForeColor,Text properties of the button control are changed.
- Click event of the button is used to display a message.