Add Hyperlink in Powerpoint
How to add hyperlinks in powerpoint?
Hyperlink can be added into a slide using the option 'Insert -> Hyperlink'
option from the menu bar.
Add Hyperlink in Microsoft Powerpoint 2002Description:
- In the above example, an textbox is added to a slide.
- A text for the hyperlink is typed into the textbox and is selected.
- An hyperlink is inserted for the text to the downloads folder using the option in the 'Link to' pane.
- Once the folder is selected, the hyperlink is populated automatically in the 'Address' field.
- Run the slide to make the hyperlink work.