Using Zoom Tool
How to use the Zoom Tool?
Zoomin and zoomout an image using Adobe Photoshop.
- The "Zoom Tool" allows you to Zoomin or Zoomout the image. I.e., to enlarge or decrease the text or image size.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar and the mouse pointer will change to a magnifying glass.
- The magnifying glass with the plus '+' sign enlarges the size of the image.
- The magnifying glass with the minus '-' sign reduces the size.
- To maximize only a particular portion of the image, Select the "Zoom Tool", drag it over the portion or simply press "Alt + Left Mouse Button" to zoomin or zoomout that portion of the image.
- If you click without any selection, the entire portion of the file will be zoomed in or out.