Using the Sponge Tool
How to use the Sponge Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
Saturate or Desaturate image colors.
- The "Sponge Tool" is used to change the color saturation of an image.
- There are two modes of sponge tools: Saturate and Desaturate mode.
- Desaturate mode dulls the colors, turning them gray.
- Saturate mode increases the color density, making them brighter.
- Just select an area of the image to be changed.
- Simply select the "Sponge tool" from toolbar.
- Set the "Mode" to either "Desaturate" or "Saturate", brush size, and flow in the "options bar".
- Click and drag the mouse on the selected area.