Using the Slice/Slice Select Tool
How to use the Slice Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
- The "Slice Tool" is used to cut an image, to be used in a web applications.
- There are two tools: Slice - which creates the slices and Slice Select - which enables you to select and modify existing slices.
- The "Slice Select Tool" is used to select, resize and relocate slices.
- Simply select the "Slice Tool" from toolbar, Click and drag over the area to be sliced.
- To edit the sliced portions, select "Slice Select Tool", click and drag inside the portion to relocate.
- Finally, save the file choosing File -> "Save For Web"