Using the Rectangle Tool
How to use the Rectangle Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
Add, Subract, Intersect and Exclude Shape Area.
- The "Rectangle Tool" is used to draw a rectangle of different shapes.
- "Add To The Shape Area", allows you to add multiple shapes of the same size in the layerarea.
- "Subract To The Shape Area", allows you to subract or remove shapes from the existing layerarea.
- "Intersect shape Area", allows you to intersect new layer with the exisiting one in the same layer.
- "Exclude the Overlapping Shape Area", allows you to subtract the overlapped areas and create new shapes.
- Learn how to use the rectangular tool with this video tutorial.