Using the Patch Tool
How to use the Patch or remove Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
- The "Patch Tool" tool is used to repair a portion of an image with the pixels or pattern selected from another area.
- This tool works in the combination of lasso tool and healing brush tool.
- Select Patch tool from the toolbar, make sure to check the source option in the "Options Bar".
- Select a pixel or pattern to retouch the image, click and drag the selection to the area which you want to replace.
- The patch and healing brush tool can also be called as "Remove Tools".
- You can also use this remove tool to clone isolated areas of an image.