Using the Paint Bucket Tool
How to use the Paint Bucket Tool?
- "Paint Bucket Tool" in Adobe Photoshop is used to fill in any area with a solid color or pattern.
- Open an existing or a new Photoshop file. Click on the paint bucket tool in your Photoshop toolbox.
- Choose a fill color by clicking the color picker.
- The color picker contains two squares overlapping, click on the top square.
- Click on the image to fill the area with the selected color.
- To fill the area with a pattern, choose the pattern from the patterns library and click on the area.
- You can set the opacity, tolerance, mode, color or pattern in the "Options Bar" at the top.