Using other Shape Tools
How to use Rounded Rectangle, ellipse, Polygon and Custom Shape Tools in Adobe Photoshop?
- The three shape tools are: "Rounded Rectangle, Elipse, Polygon, Custom Shape Tools".
- The "Rounded Rectangle Tool" is used to draw a rectangle with rounded edges.
- The "Ellipse Tool" is used to draw an ellipse.
- The "Polygon Tool" is used to draw a polygon.
- The "Custom Shape Tool" has some pre-defined shapes, which we can see in the options bar.
- Select the custom shape and click and drag your mouse pointer inside the working area.
- You can set the sides, style, shape and color in the "options bar".