Using Magic Wand Tool
How to use the Magic Wand Tool?
- The "Magic Wand tool" in adobe photoshop allows you to select an area of an image based on its colour.
- This selection tool is used to extract images from a single color background.
- Select Magic Wand Tool from the toolbar.
- When you click an area in an image with the magic wand, all areas which are a similar colour are selected.
- You can specify various options such as Tolerance, Anti-aliased, Contiguous to determine the exact selection in the option bar.
- In this example, the user selects the image by right clicking the mouse ->"Select Inverse"
- After selecting the image using the magic select tool, cut and paste it wherever required.
- You can add and subtract to the selection by using your Shift and Alt keys, or clicking the selection buttons in the options bar.