Using the Line Tool
How to use the Line Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
Drawing an Arrow using the Vector Tool.
- The "Line Tool" is used for drawing straight lines and Arrows.
- The letter "N" is the keyboard shortcut for this Vector tool.
- Simply clicking and dragging the mouse on the screen to draw a line.
- For drawing an arrow, Select the line tool, click the down arrrow in the options bar, set the required arrowhead, width and height options, Click and drag out your arrow to the length you want.
- Add color, style to your line or arrow from the options bar at the top.
- Set the line width, height, arrow head, shape and other properties in the "Options Bar" of the vector tool.