Using the Lasso Tool
How to use Lasso Tools in adobe photoshop?
Polygon and Magnetic Selection Tools.
- "Lasso tool" is a free hand selection tool, used to cut or select specific sections of an existing picture.
- There are three variations of lasso tool: the Lasso tool itself, the Polygon Lasso tool and the Magnetic Lasso tool.
- Select the Lasso tool by clicking on the tool in the Toolbox or use its keyboard shortcut L.
- The "polygon lasso" tool allows you to draw both free hand and straight edge selections.
- The "magnetic lasso" is ideal for reasonably welldefined edges.
- Click and hold your left mouse button on the image and draw your selection.
- Set the options necessary in the options bar.