Using the Healing Brush Tool
How to use the Healing Brush Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
Photo Retouching and removing unwanted Portion.
- The "Healing Brush Tool" is used to remove flaws, such as lines, dark spots, cracks in the photo graph.
- Simply for removing or retouching the unwanted areas in a photo.
- Healing brush tool is similar to that of clone stamp tool.
- Use this tool by selecting the "Healing Brush Tool" from the toolbar, select a pixel for retouching, by "Alt + Left Mouse Click ".
- Click and drag the pointer over the unwanted area in the photo.
- You can set the brush size, alignment, and other properties in the "Options Bar".