Using Hand Tool
How to use Hand Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
- The "Hand Tool" is used to navigate to another area of an image.
- This tool works only, if your image is bigger than the document window.
- Your document have scroll bars, the hand tool and the scroll bars do the same function, but the hand tool is much easy to navigate.
- You select the hand tool from the toolbar or press h key and click on the image and drag to the location in the image.
- Tapping on Space Bar will change the active tool to the Hand Tool.