Using the Gradient Tool
How to use the Gradient Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
- A gradient is a fill consisting of two or more colors blending together.
- To create a gradient, Click on the "Gradient Tool" from the toolbar.
- Upon selecting the tool, its options appears automatically in the "Options Bar".
- You can find different sets of pre-defined gradient types, colors, styles, modes in the options bar.
- Simply select the tool, choose the gradient, Click and drag the mouse to fill the area with the selected style.