Open a New File
How to Open a New File in adobe photoshop?
- Open adobe photo shop, to create a newfile, Select "File"->"New"
- Enter the name of a file in the name field and set the width and height properties as per your requirements in pixels, cm, picas, points etc.,
- There are differnet sets of "Color Modes" such as Grayscale, RGB, CMYK.
- Choose the kind of color mode from the list appears.
- RGB color mode is most commonly used in web oriented files. Whereas, CMYK is used in printing applications.
- Set the background from the "Background Contents" listed as white, tranparent, background color.
- Save the file everytime a change is made.