Layer Masking for Lighting Effect
How to use Layer Mask for Lighting Effect in Adobe Photoshop?
- Learn how to provide lighting effect to an image from this video tutorial.
- First Open an image to which you want to give lighting effect.
- Create a "Duplicate Layer", by right clicking in the "Layers Window".
- Darken the image, choosing "Image -> Adjustments -> Levels" from the menu bar, increase the "Input Level" in the levels window.
- Mask the layers by selecting "Add Layer Mask" from "Layers Window".
- Select the "Brush Tool", Set the size as required in the "Options Bar".
- Drag the mouse over the image to give a lighting effect.