Adding 3D Refraction Effect
How to add 3D Refraction Effect to an image in Adobe Photoshop?
- Adding refraction effect to an image is much easy.
- Open a new or existing file.
- Choose a layer from layers window for which you have to give the refraction effect.
- In order to give the refraction effect we use "Layer Styles".
- Open Layer styles window, check "Inner Glow".
- Set the color to be : R=65, G=70, B=130.
- Specify the Blend Mode to Normal, Opacity to 100% and size as required.
- Click on "ok". You may now see the difference.