Adding Inner Light
How to Add Inner Light Effect to an image in Adobe Photoshop?
- For Adding inner light effect, First Open a new or an existing psd file.
- Select a portion of an image for inner lighting, and set the opacity to the required % in the "Layers Window".
- To have inner ligting effect, Create aduplicate layer -> choose "Edit->Transform->Flip Vertical"
- Using the Move Tool, move the selected area to the bottom of the image.
- Choose "Filter->Blur-> Gaussian Blur", from the menu bar. set the radius in pixels as required.
- Give final touches using "Image -> Adjustments -> Hue Saturation", enable the option "Colorize".
- Click on "Ok", after setting the Hue, saturation and lightness.
- You may now find an inner light effect in the sphere.