Using the Eraser Tools
How to use Eraser, Background and Magic Erasers in Adobe Photoshop?
- The "Eraser Tool" is used to erase the unwanted contents in the layer. Shortcut "E".
- The standard erasers are: "Eraser, Background and Magic Eraser Tool".
- The "Eraser Tool" is used to erase a portion of the image
- The "Background Eraser Tool" is used to erase the background of an image.
- The "Magic Eraser Tool" is used to erase the interconnected portion of the image.
- Use these erasers tool by simply clicking on the eraser icon on the toolbar and then click and drag it over the area of an image to be erased.
- On the Options bar, you may also define the brush size, erasing mode, opacity, tolerance, anti-aliased,etc.,
- In case, if you want to retreive the erased image, check the option "Erase to History" in Options bar and drag over the image.