Using the Dodge Tool
How to use the Dodge Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
How to light images using Dodging Tool?
- The "Dodge or Dodging Tool" is used to lighten the pixels or area in an image.
- Just select the "Dodge Tool" from the toolbar.
- On the "Options Bar", select the brush size, adjust the range and the exposture percentage.
- Set the "Range" to 'Midtones,' with a wide, soft-edged brush, and a low Exposure percent, upon using dodge light tool.
- To light images, simply click and drag the mouse on the area to be lightened.
- The Dodging tool can be used to dark any kind of pictures, photos or images.