How to use the Patch Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
Patching from Destination to Source?
Patching From Destination:
- Using the "Patch Tool" select a portion of an image.
- Make sure to choose "Destination" from the "Options Bar" before selecting the image.
- The selected portion is the one, which you want to replace it with the required source.
- Choose "Source" from the "Options Bar", click and drag the selection to replace it with the image required.
- By selecting "Transparent" Option, the background portion will not be affected by patching the destination.