Using Crop Tool
How to Crop or clip an Image in Adobe Photoshop?
- The "Crop Tool" is used to crop or clip an image.
- Cropping tool is often used to remove borders, or to eliminate unwanted areas from an image.
- You can set the width, height and resolution for the image to be cropped in the "Options Bar" at the top.
- Here find an example on how to use cropping tool in adobe photoshop.
- Drag the mouse over the image and press enter key to crop the selection, double click to save the cropped area.
- Usually for web based application cropping, resolution of 72 pixels is recommended.
- The Shift+C shortcut will change the active tool to the Crop Tool.
- You can combine cropping and resizing in the same operation, using the options in the options bar.