Using the Clone Stamp Tool
How to use the Clone or Rubber Stamp Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
- "Clone Stamp Tool" selects an area of the picture and then use those pixels to paint over any unwanted marks.
- The Clone tool also called as "Rubber Stamp Tool" acts like a brush.
- The size of the tool is set using Brush Selection Bar or Options Bar at the top.
- To use cloning, Select the Clone Stamp Tool from the toolbox.
- Point the cursor over the image area you would like to reproduce and Hold down the Alt key and click.
- Click and draw where you want the cloned image to appear.
- In the below video tutorial, you can see the removal of unwanted marks 'XYZ' from the image using this Rubber Stamp Tool.