Using the Burn Tool
How to use the Burn Tool in Adobe Photoshop?
How to dark pictures using Burning Tool?
- The "Burn or Burning Tool" is used to darken the pixels or area in an image.
- Just select the "Burn Tool" from the toolbar.
- On the "Options Bar", select the brush size, adjust the range and the exposture percentage.
- Usually dark "Range" is set to "Midtones" as it refers to the middle range of the gray portion of an image.
- "Exposure" refers to the extent of the area to be darkened.
- To dark pictures, simply click and drag the mouse on the area to be darkened.
- The burning tool can be used to dark any kind of pictures, photos or images.