Using the Blur, Sharpen and Smudge Tools
How to use the Blur, Sharpen, Smudge Tools in Adobe Photoshop?
- "Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge Tool" are used for retouching the images.
- These tools are also called as Focus Tools.
- The "Blur Tool" is used to soften or harden the uneven portions of an image.
- The "Sharpen tool" is used to increase the contrast, clarity of an image.
- The "Smudge tool" is used, to blend the portion of an image together.
- These focus tools gives an effect of touching wet paint with a finger.
- Use these tools by simply selecting the tool from the toolbars and click and drag over the image and see the difference.
- Before that choose the brush size of your choice from the focus tools "Options Bar".