* The Zoom Tool
enables the user to magnify an image.
* The entire portion or the selected part of an image can be expanded or compressed.
* User can simply click the Plus & Minus
button to maximize and minimize the image.How to Launch:
- Open Gimp.
- Launch a new image file.
- Now pick Zoom Tool
from the toolbox.
- Shortcut for this tool is Z
. To select this tool, click the Toolbox and then press the button Z.
- The options available under the Zoom Tool
are shown below.Auto-resize Window
- Enable this option and get the actual size of the image i.e. the image gets displayed in its original size.
Under Tool Toggle
menu, there are two options were available. They are listed as below,1] Zoom in
- This option maximizes the image on each mouse click made on the image.2] Zoom out
- This option minimizes the image, every time the image is clicked.
* Use the Ctrl key to switch between "Zoom in and Zoom out" options.
How to Use:
- To maximize an image, place the cursor on the image and click the left mouse of the buton.
- Now the image gets expanded.
- You can view the size of the image at the bottom of the image.
- Click further to maximize the image.
- To minimize an image, simply click the down arrow at the bottom of the screen and set the value.
- Now the image gets minimized. (View the below image)
- At last, click "File -> Save" to "Save" the file.