Tool Box in GIMP
Introduction - Toolbox:
* The Tool box
assists the user to generate/develop an image file. File or image cannot be manipulated without the help of these tool options.
* 33 Tools are available here to create images.Steps to Follow:
- Launch GIMP.
- View the Toolbox
in the left side of the screen.
The below portion of the toolbox displays the subsidiary options of the chosen tool in the main panel.
- Options like Save, Restore, Delete and Reset
are available at the bottom portion of the toolbox.
- If you desire to make some modifications in the current tool options, then you can do it by Configuring
it. Click the left arrow icon to "Configure the Tools".
- User can customize the toolbox in GIMP.
* These are classified into 5
categories on the basis of their Type or Nature of their performance. They are
1. Selection Tools
2. Brush Tools
3. Transform Tools
4. Miscellaneous Tools
5. Color Tools