How to Change Theme
How to Change the Theme in GIMP?
* It enables the user to select a theme which determines the appearance of GIMP.
* This feature also establishes some new features in the appearance of the GIMP on selection. For e.g. icons, icon size, fonts, spacing allowed in dialogs, etc.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Then click Edit->Preferences
- A box displays with a name Preferences
with some options in it.
- Click one of the Themes
from the options displayed.
- Two theme options are listed in the category. Click on any one of the themes in the box and view the change in the appearance simultaneously.
- For e.g. Click the Small
option in the select theme to install it and see the transformation instantly.
- Make the changes and click Ok
button to change theme