How to Shrink and Grow Image
How to shrink and grow images in GIMP?
option minimizes the size of the selected portion in an image.
* It moves the points on the edge of the selection to a certain distance.
option maximizes the choosed portion in an image.
* Either the selected portion or the whole image can be maximized.How to launch:
- Open GIMP and launch an image file.
- Select the portion of an image, using any one available selection tools.
- Click Select -> Shrink
- A box named Shrink Selection
- Apply the values in the above box to shrink an image.Grow an image:
* Grow option allows you to maximize the selection.
- Click Select -> Grow.
- A box named Grow Selection
- Set the values in the above box as per your requirements to grow
- To gather more information regarding "Shrink and grow", just click the "Next" button.