How to Select / Deselect an Image
How to select / deselect an image in GIMP?
This page guides you as to how to select and deselect an image in GIMP.
* It helps the user to choose the entire portion or a part of an image.Select Image:
- Start GIMP.
- Launch an image.
- Click Select -> All
or simply press Ctrl+A button
- The image gets selected.
- Then you can commence your work and finally Save the file.Deselect
If you want to unselect the marked portion, then proceed as below:
- Start GIMP and Open a file.
- Image gets displayed. You may select the entire portion or a part of an image.
- Click Select -> None
button to deselect the selected image.
- Finally click the Save Button to save the file.