How to Select an Image By Color
How to select an image by color in GIMP?
* This option helps to select regions of an image through colors.
* The Select -> By Color
option is an alternative method to access the Select By Color tool.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP and launch a new image file.
- Pick the portion of the image using any one of the selection tools available in the toolbox. It will be better to use the Free Selection Tool
to choose a portion of a image.
- Click Select -> By Color or press Shift+O button.
- Then click and move the mouse on the image to apply the By Color tool.
- Finally click the Save Button to save the file.