How to Apply Rounded Rectangle to an Image
How to apply rounded rectangle to an image in GIMP?
This page explains how to apply rounded rectangle to an image in GIMP.
* It helps to round/circle the corners of an image, which is chosen by the user.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Start new file.
- Then click Select -> Rounded Rectangle.
- Then a box named Rounded Rectangle
- Set the Radius
either by entering manually or by placing the tab
at the required radius percentage.
- Pick the Concave
option, if you need bowl-shaped curve when the image displays.
- Then the image is displayed with the round cornered concave effect (if concave option is applied) where it has been selcted.
(See the below image)
- At the end, save the file by clicking at the Save button.