How to Adjust a Layer to Image Size
How to adjust a layer to image size in GIMP?
* The below mentioned feature enables the user to adjust a layer to image size
. Steps to Follow:
- Launch GIMP.
- Open a new image file.
- After adding a new layer, you can resize the boundary through Layer Boundary Size option.
- If you want to resize the layer according to image size then click
Layer -> Layer to Image Size
- Now the layer gets resized according to the image in the below picture.
- Finally save the file by clicking the Save button.