How to Resize a Layer Boundary
How to resize/change a layer boundary in GIMP?
* The dimensions of the inserted layers can be modified by changing the layer boundary
size.Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- Launch an image file.
- Click Layer -> Layer Boundary Size
- A box named Set Layer Boundary Size
- You can see the "Preview" of the image below the Offset option.
- Apply the Layer Size and Offset options available in the Set Layer Boundary Size box and click the Resize
- Get the image with the changed boundary layer. (View the below image)
- Finally save the file by clicking the Save button.