Customize Toolbox appearance
How to customize tool options in GIMP?
* This option permits a user to modify the appearance of the Toolbox.
* The three Context Information
areas in toolbox can be fixed or removed from toolbox.Follow the below steps:
- Launch GIMP.
- Click Edit->Preferences.
- Then a box displays with a name Preferences
with some options in it.
- Now click the "Toolbox" in the Preferences box.
- Appearance options appear in the toolbox.
- Click at the respective check boxes to pick the "Show Foreground & background color, Show active brush, pattern & gradient, Show active image" options.
- The above mentioned options will have an effect in the appearance of the color, image and pattern in the toolbox.
- Place the toolbox options as per your expectations and finally click Ok