How to Add Pattern to Image
How to add patterns to an image in GIMP?
* The Pattern
tool is used to fill an image with a variety of shapes or designs.
* It is feasible to apply different kinds of pattern effects can be selected and applied to an image.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- To insert a pattern on an image, the user needs to select a portion of the image. User can utilize any Selection tools
available in toolbox to select.
- Now click Edit->Fill with Pattern
or else press Alt+E
button to use patterns.
- In the below image, the portion other than the image has been selected to apply the pattern.
- Note the pattern applied on the below image.
- To apply different kinds of "Patterns", just click the Pattern Icon
in the toolbox.
- Pick any one of the patterns and apply it for the image.
- Finally click "File -> Save" the file.