* It paints in a soft manner or provides fuzzy-edged lines.
* It simply strikes using the brush and enables the pixels to be anti-aliased.How to Launch:
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- Now pick the "Paintbrush Tool"
- Shortcut for this tool is P
. To pick this tool, click the Toolbox and then press the button P.Tool options:Mode
- The list of 23 options enables you to manipulate an image.Opacity
- This option will make the background of an image vague when the image is brushed.Brush
- This option lists you the types of brushes and shapes to paint the image.Scale
- This option maximizes or minimizes the size of the Paintbrush tool
- The Pressure, Velocity and Random
features are mixed with the Opacity, Hardness, Size, Color
- This option makes the paintbrush to gradually paint and disappear, while using it on the picture.Apply Jitter
- This option is used to spread the color particles on the image which looks so attractive.Incremental
- This is an additional option used to paint.Use color from gradient
- This option provides you with plenty of Gradient
types or color patterns, which helps you in drawing on the image.How to Use:
- Primarily, it paints the selected color in the image or even in new image file.
- First, set the options in "Mode, Opacity, Scale, Brush Dynamics" in toolbox. Then pick "Fade out, Apply Jitter, Incremental & use color from gradient" options if necessary.
- Then choose the type of Shape
in the toolbox.
- The brush will simply paint, if you had chosen the brush option.
- Pick different types of shapes, sparks available in brush option.
- A sample "sparks and shapes" has been created using this tool. (View the below image)
- Try with different types of shapes to create new designs using paintbrush.
- Finally, click "File -> Save" to "Save" the file.