How to Open Recently Closed Docks
How to open recently closed docks in GIMP?
* This tool helps to launch the docks which were closed by the user recently.Steps to Follow:
- Launch GIMP.
- Click Windows -> Recently Closed Docks -> Layers, Channels, Paths,
Undo - Brush.
- A box gets displayed with a name Layers, Channels, Paths, Undo - Brushes,
. The layers is displayed first.
- Click the available tabs next to Layers i.e. Channels, Paths and Undo History, to view and
set the features. The below images exhibit the remaining tabs in this box.
- Make the alterations and finally save the file.