Open a file from a Location
How to open a file from a location in GIMP?
This page explains you how to open a file from location
The Open Location
option enables you to use images from Online.
Note that you must have the Internet Connection
to launch an image, in case you use this method.Method 3:
Steps to Follow:
- Open GIMP.
- To launch a new image file, click File -> Open Location
or else open GIMP and then press Alt+F
- A box displays with name "Open Location".
- Now enter the URL address
of the image in the
"Enter Location" column.
- Then click Open
- Just wait until the image gets downloaded. (View the marked portion in the below image)
- The image will be displayed on the screen.
- Complete your work and finally save the file by clicking "File -> Save" and again clicking the "Save" button.