How To Modify/Change Image Color
How to modify / change image color in GIMP?
* This modify image color
allows the user to alter the colors of the currently opened image
in an interactive manner.
* It is necessary to apply "Maximum RGB" feature to an image before applying this "Hot" option to change colors.Steps to Follow:
- Start GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- To select the entire image, click Select -> All or else press Ctrl+A.
- Click Colors -> Maximum RGB
- Then a box named Maximum RGB Value
- Set the options and click "Ok" button.
- Now the image is set to "RGB" mode. (View the below image)
- Now click the Colors -> Hot
- A box named Hot
- Set the features in options "Mode and Action".
- If necessary, the user can select the "Create New Layer" option in the box.
- Finally click the "Ok" button and view the image.
- At last, click File -> Save to save the file.