How to Modify Help System
How to modify help system in GIMP?
* This option helps you to modify help system
action of GIMP i.e. the functioning of the help feature can be altered.Steps to Follow:
- Start GIMP.
- Click Edit->Preferences. A box displays with a name Preferences
with some options in it.
- Click the Help System option in the Preferences box. Then options get displayed.
- This option makes you to revise functions of the help guide in GIMP.
-General and Help
browser options are available in the help guide.
- Click the check box in the general category to show the tooltips and help buttons. Also you can select the options shown in the list boxes to set the user manual and browser mode.
- Finally click the Ok