How to Use Measure Tool
How to use image measure tool in GIMP?
* It calculates the distance lengthwise, angle, height and width of the measured portion of the image.
* It is used to see the exact information of the measured items on the image.
* You can view the measurement information right away, when an image is measured.How to Launch:
- Open Gimp.
- Launch a new image file.
- Now pick Measure Tool
from the toolbox.
- Shortcut for this tool is Shift + M
- There is only one option available in this tool i.e. Use info window
.Use info window
- It displays the measurement details,when an image is measured.How to Use:
- Simply click the check box in toolbox to enable this option.
- Now the drag the cursor over the image.
- The Measure
box gets displayed.
- The measure box shows the measurement details like
Distance, Angle, Height and Width
(View the below image)
- Utilize this tool to measure the image.
- Finally, click "File -> Save" to "Save" the file.