How to Invert Image Colors
How to invert image colors in GIMP?
This tutorial guides you to invert colors in an image in GIMP.
* This option helps to develop amusing images with various color effects.
* The image will look realistic when it is manipulated with this Invert effect.
Follow the below steps to invert colors
in an image:
- Start GIMP and launch a new file.
- Then select the portion of the image where you like to do the invert style.
- Click Select -> Invert or press Ctrl+I button.
- The image will be inverted now i.e. the selected portion will have a different style/color effect.(See the below image)
- Finally click the Save Button to save the file.