How To Make A Grid Effect
How to give grid effect for images in GIMP?
* Grid Effect
facilitates to frame grids as
specified by the lists of X and Y locations i.e. the Horizontal and Vertical.
* Through this option, you can place the grid at the orientation and position as specified in Pixels for the image.Steps to Follow
- Open GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- Click Image -> Guides
- Select the portion of the image using any available selection tools.
- Now click New Guides from Selection
from the Guides option.
(View the below image)
- Then automatically the grids will be placed in all the directions - both "Horizontal and Vertical", because the whole image was picked earlier.
- Finally save the file by selecting "File->Save" button.